Summary: Written to fill a prompt on ficbending. The prompt was, “There are lots of prompts and fics on Korra marrying Tarrlok for political reasons, but I haven’t seen any that show Noatak’s feelings on his brother’s bride. Not just how this arrangement will affect the Equalist movement, but also on a more personal level. Then Noatak went to check on his little brother’s married life and noticed that Tarrlok genuinely loved his wife, and this made Noatak feel bad about his plans involving the Avatar - who is now his sister-in-law. Bonus if Korra was pregnant with Tarrlok’s child and when news gets to Amon, he was secretly happy of the fact that he was an uncle now.”
Rating: Strong T for potentially disturbing themes.
This also takes place and diverges from canon post-Episode 7, which means that Tarrlok and Korra never have their explosive fight in City Hall.
Prompter anon, I hope this turned out to be something like you wanted it to be. :)
When Amon first reads about the outbreak of disease in the Southern Water Tribe in the Republic City Times, he smiles.
I don’t even know if I have words for how this fic made me feel. It feels like a truck ran me over. It feels like a stampede of trucks ran me over. Amon talking to Nila, aaaa.
in all honesty I’ve desperately been wanting someone to give Amon’s perspective on the happenings of a Korrlok marriage. desperately. in fact I still have a random drabble stuck in my head (that I may later write down) of all three of them confronting each other. It’s dark, and has that “dun dun dun” feel to it, but idk where I’d go with it after the drabble part was over. oh well. I’M RAMBLING.
this is definitely one of my favorite fics ever. and there’s not many fics I have on that list. and I’ve been reading fanfics since 2001.
A-plus-plus, gold stars, win of all the internets. all of them. holy shit.
- emr0304 likes this
- thiskillsthebeat likes this
- jennytheterrible likes this
- yourlittlebassoonist likes this
- delirioespontaneo likes this
- kiwipuffs reblogged this from lantur
- unicornbender reblogged this from lantur
- savkobresia likes this
- avatar-africa likes this
- whatrippingfun likes this
- po-yo likes this
- ambrosius-eri reblogged this from lantur
- callenar likes this
- namelesstree reblogged this from lantur
- man-dai likes this
- teamhardhead likes this
- daeva-agas likes this
- mongoliantiger reblogged this from lantur
- slightly-bovverd likes this
- vile-priestess likes this
- kanako91 likes this
- landofragandbone likes this
- donono likes this
- hobbitsus reblogged this from lantur
- hobbitsus likes this
- litpending likes this
- earl-grey-tea-alldayeveryday reblogged this from lantur and added:
- earl-grey-tea-alldayeveryday likes this
- ambrosius-eri likes this
- fannishcodex reblogged this from lantur
- michabelle likes this
- pataques likes this
- lariren-shadow reblogged this from lantur
- korrasboyfriends reblogged this from lantur and added:
- strawberrychoux likes this
- bangaraanged likes this
- childofcolour likes this
- leassian likes this
- cherishedsaulie likes this
- vertigosight likes this
- ollietheduke likes this
- amsteramy reblogged this from lantur and added:
- bearyfancy likes this
- princessbindi likes this
- korrasavvy reblogged this from lantur
- redasrain likes this
- mokonalikescake reblogged this from lantur and added:
- -s-s-korrlok- likes this
- mkursus likes this